child seat

I=B4m thinking of buying a second hand TT - a 4 seater - but I have one question.

Is it possible to use a standard child=B4s car seat in the back? I have a new born, and don't want to buy a car which I then can't use! I've seen reference to this, but so far haven't been able to find a definitive answer.

Many thanks,

Chris

Reply to
reellifetv

I have a 2000 TT coupe (4 seater), and I don't think I could fit a standard child seat in back...it is really pretty small. My son was able to sit back there from ages 9 - 12, but no more...

Good luck...it is a great car, but not very kid-friendly.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
2000TT_coupe