Chipped 2003 A4 3.0?

Anyone have a 2003 A4 3.0 Quattro chipped??
I'm having a terrible time with my "drive by wire" system.. The delays between aggressive downshifts is terrible. Of course, everything is
operating "within manufacture specifications" so there's nothing to adjust... And I was wondering if maybe chipping it would help??
Comments?
Thanks, Troy