Chiptuning a A4 2.5 TDI

I'm recently the proud owner of the beautifull A4 Avant 2.5 TDI quattro... Can anyone give me some advice regarding chiptuning the 150bhp 2.5 TDI A4 (built end 2000)? I've already 100k miles on it. Does it make sense? Are there any possible damages after this mileage? What are the costs? Expected gain in bhp and torque? Any recommended sites? Any suggestions are helpfull

regards from Holland

Daniel

Reply to
Dano