Chorus Radio and CD Changer

Can the Audi A4 original Chorus radio accept a connection to a CD Changer?
If yes what maker and model? What special adapeters?
How to select the CD source in Chorus Radio?
How to choose CD and chnage track ?
Thanks,
JRO

Check out http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec.html

Audiworld wont know as its US based and Chorus is only released in Europe, to answer your question, I think You can use the Sony mp3 with a special adapter, I have chorus also in my 2002 B6 and am looking into getting it, I will find the links.
Ronny
Here it is
http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/view_product.php?partno=MADS003