chrome exhaust trim

hi i have a 2000 B5 2.4 a4 im looking to buy some chrome exhaust trim is there any where in uk that sell them (my be online) tried the usual halfords and motor factors they all seem to sell the cheepo looking one that will rust in a matter of weeks. ive seen bmws come as standard on there cars would they fit? my diameter of my exhaust is 59mm

Reply to
swat