Cigarette light "too shallow" for cell phone charger?

Hello -

I've got a 97 A6, and the cigarette lighter is too shallow for the charger cord of my cell phone (Sony Ericsson Z50). Haven't had this problem with other vehicles. Anyone here encounter this and can recommend a solution?

Thanks.

RB

Reply to
rbaulbin

Find an adapter or extension cord that will fit at Radio Shack.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony R. Gold