clarion DB315

Hi, from my 87 Audi 5000CD clarion db315 serial # 0047663 the date on it, August 2001, but! NO FRONT panel, comes with remote. I have no idea if this is working, but if you want to give it a try, it's yours. First YES is buyer
for the mail costs. I'm in Canada Alberta.
Richard -- The Bald Ass Prairie Farm remove <?> from email for reply