Clicking from Right Wheel While Accelerating through a Right Turn

(Thanks to the group for a crusise control answer - I'll report back - now a question I may be afraid to hear the answer to)
My 99 A6 2.8 has begun to make a noise in the right wheel. When I use the
gas in a right hand turn, there is a clicking noise coming fromn the right wheel area. It seems to be tied to how much accelator I use. ( I'm guessing probably in the range of 4-8 clicks per second )
I can drive straight and not hear it. I can coast through a right turn, and not hear it. If I hit the gas in a right turn, I DO hear it.
I have some ideas, but I think they may all be pretty expen$ive.
Looking fwd to your comments...
...Mike
. . . /\/\ i k e wrote:

Get a re-manufactured axle and replace. This is not to difficult or expensive of a job at a reliable Audi independent shop.
As long as you are doing it you should take the opportunity to replace the front wheel bearings. they tend to go bad over 100K.