Climate Control

I need to find a manual on how to work my climate control for an 2001 A6 Audi Quattro. I have seen some website that are charging $200+, I just want to see something in writing on what all the buttons mean and
how to work the air conditioner effectively. Any suggestions?

http://www.audiworld.com/tech/int.html
There are some articles here that may give you some info without spending $200+
Richard