Climate Control

I need to find a manual on how to work my climate control for an 2001 A6 Audi Quattro. I have seen some website that are charging $200+, I just want to see something in writing on what all the buttons mean and how to work the air conditioner effectively. Any suggestions?

Reply to
jen

There are some articles here that may give you some info without spending $200+

Richard

Reply to
Richard Goulding