color scheme TT coupe

I am looking to buy a tt coupe. Trying to decide on the best color option. I was thinking navy with a grey interior, do you think navy with tan would
be better? Also heard white with black is sharp. Would like to hear your comments.
TY

option.
I am not sure the TTC suits white, and I have not bought a white car for over 10 years.
Try and see your combo choice "in the metal" before you decide, if you can. I went for silver with black, but bear in mind that the wrong choice could see you significantly adrift at re-sale time. -- Doug Ramage

Hmm.. isn't that a very subjective thing? I'd go for what wows yourself the most. Personally I went for a seasilver metallic with a soulblack interior. Silver was my choice because it shows all the lines and curves of the design better than all other colours.
Kris, It's up to you - my friend has a Lake Silver/Ebony y2k TT - it's a beaut. But then again, there's a guy around here with a Special Edition with the "Arrest Me" red colour - that's nice too. It's all good, but silver seems to be the most common and, of late, resaleable. Whatever you do, don't get pink. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ - Stone Grey Metallic with black leather/suede sport interior 1980 Audi 5k - Mexico Beige with brown "mouse fur" interior 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - Antikweiss/Graphit Grau with "shagadelic" seat covers, the mice wearing the "mouse fur". (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

option.