comcast $uck$

Where are the NG messages COMCAST???
Your crappy transition wizard didn't work either.
And you have the gall to wiat until the transition day to post manual config
instructions for mail and news.
Nice way to start off!
Oh, wait, you already screwed me when you raised my internet access to $52.95 a month several months after raising it to
ha ha ha, had to go into each subscribed group and "reset" all the local folders to get the new messages to download.
Yup, that transition wizard sure worked great! I pitty the poor average user that has to call comcrap support.

config
RT wrote:

Aw, you poor baby.
-- Mike Smith