concert 2 cd player

I have just upgraded from a Concert Radio,to a Concert 2 CD player on my A6,does anyone know what plugs into the brown coloured terminal on the rear of the Concert 2 player?Any help please.
rgds sjfedex

The brown, eight-pin connector would normally be used for speaker connections in a passive speaker installation. If your car is equipped with Bose, or a standard setup with separate amplifier, the brown connector will be unused. In some situations, it may be used to drive a single auxiliary speaker for use by the phone kit or navigation system.

Thx Pete...sjfedex
Hi Pete, Sorry to bother you again,but the terminal i refer to is a single connecter,and protrudes from the back of the unit about an innch. rgds sjfedex

Ah, a single lucar blade terminal? That's described as Anti-theft alarm earth.