Congrats.

I would like to congratulate Jonesy on his big win at the Kentucky Derby. I glad you could over come the muddy track and have your nose cross the line first. 2 lengths that's a great job.

how do you run with a 125 pound man on your back. oh I forgot for a moment you're used to having a man on your back, or behind you yelling and hitting you with a whip.

Reply to
Tha Ghee