Considering a '97 Cabriolet -- any thoughts?

Hi all...
I'm new here, but I need to some advice. My beloved 97 Sabb 900SE convertible met an untimely death beneath the wheels of a 51-foot semi last
week. I've been shopping for a replacement, and I found a '97 Audi Cabriolet that I like a lot.
Is there anything I should watch out for with this year or model?
It has 64,000 miles on it, and the body and interior are in excellent condition. The dealer is asking $9900.
Any help will be deeply appreciated...
Thanks!
Lee

I had a '95 one and had no problems whatsoever. That was a 5 cyl.
Ronald