Cost of longlife oil

I have recently found that Comma produce a 5 Ltr container of fully synthetic oil, 0-30w, with the top WV spec of 506 01. As I have an Audi A2 which takes just over 4 ltrs per oil and filter change, a 5 ltr container
will suffice, rather than buying two 4 ltr containers. Now for the really interesting news, it is obtainable from Eurocarparts in the UK for 35.50 +VAT, which is a huge saving over my usual brand of Fucs Titan oil with the same specs for 39.33. Remember you also get 5 ltrs of Comma oil against only 4 ltrs of Titan oil. Can anyone better this?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 21 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!
Try Walmart: Full Synthetic Pennzoil 5w-30 for $18.99 US 5 liter jug!

Regal53 wrote:

I don't think that's much help to someone from the UK.
-- Mike Smith
Then perhaps you can help. Sorry.

Regal53 wrote:

> Then perhaps you can help. Sorry.