Coupe central locking module

Anyone know the location of the central locking control module on a UK 1995 Audi Coupe 2.0E?
I've looked in the boot near the rear washer bottle (apparently the
location of the module in the saloon 80) but its not there?
Thanks in advance Boez

You'll find it behind the right back seat side panel, on the bottom.
Ronald

Thanks for your speedy reply.
In case of interest to anyone else I later found the following site which includes some instructions for removing the trim.
http://20v.org/remote.htm
The site is specifically for Quattro models but it has lots of information which can be applied to other models.
Boez.