couple of questions on Audi TT 2008

Hi all,

I am thinking of getting a new Audi TT 2008 and had couple of questions that perhaps some of you will be able to clarify:

- Is it the sound of the engine improved in the 2008 version? I have heard e.g. Top Gear that the sound was very lacking for a proper sports car in the Audi TT 2007.

- Does it makes sense ordering Magnetic ride & sports suspension? Magnetic ride is supposed to switch quickly in matter of seconds from a confort drive to a proper sports drive suspension. So what it would mean also including the sports suspension? isn't included with the magnetic ride option already? I am confused with these options and of course the sellers will let you add both even when they are the same ... any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Regards, Me

Reply to
bravegag