cruise control not working

Car is 99 A6 Quatro 2.8 Auto, the Cruise Control stopped workingy. The fuse box slot # 11 (as described in the owner manual) for the Cruise Control is
empty and you can't put any fuse in it. Is there an inline fuse somewhere else, and where is it.
Thanks
You stole my message I sent to the group a few months back. Shame on you; you can't even write your own message (and think you can fix your cruise control!!!!)