Cycle rack for A4 Avant Sport?

Please can anyone recommend a rear mount cycle rack for a 2004 A4 Avant Sport? The small 'spoiler' over the rear window seems to severely limit my options ...

Yes, I could use a roof bars, etc. but a rear-mounted rack would be more convenient for short trips out with the kids. (I don't have a towbar and don't really want to get one fitted).

All recommendations gratefully received.

Thanks,

Peter

Reply to
PW

I would recommend a small pick up truck. Throw 'em in the back, no fuss no muss and no damage to your 4.

When I bought my A4 sedan this spring I promsied that nothing would be strapped or bolted on. Except maybe my surfboard with a soft rack.

Reply to
Cam Newton