Dash bulb help please!

I have a 1995 A6 2.6 SE
I need to replace some dash bulbs, can someone please tell me what spec I need to buy to replace them with please.
I need...
- Temp display bulb - Climate control screen (left hand side) backlight bulb
Anyone know somewhere that describes removing the dash for either of these?
thanks,
Matt.
message

This page may help.
http://www.kris-hansen.com/Audi/techarticles.htm
Richard
contains these words:

The Haynes manual.
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."
Guy King wrote:

Couldn't find it in there, but have done now you pointed out that is was in there - right at the back!
Cheers,
Matt.
Mathew,
Try these guys for bulbs. http://www.blauparts.com/ or http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/pagebuild_v2.cgi?home=Volkswagen
I have a 96 S6. Replacing the temp diplay bulb requires removing the instrument cluster (5 screws if same as mine) and soldering to a PCB. The bulb is available from Radio Shack (or as it's now known in Canada as Circuit City).
Tony 96 S6
message