Dash bulb help please!

I have a 1995 A6 2.6 SE

I need to replace some dash bulbs, can someone please tell me what spec I need to buy to replace them with please.

I need...

- Temp display bulb

- Climate control screen (left hand side) backlight bulb

Anyone know somewhere that describes removing the dash for either of these?

thanks,

Matt.

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

This page may help.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Goulding

The message from Matthew Maddock contains these words:

The Haynes manual.

Reply to
Guy King

Couldn't find it in there, but have done now you pointed out that is was in there - right at the back!

Cheers,

Matt.

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Mathew,

Try these guys for bulbs.

or
I have a 96 S6. Replacing the temp diplay bulb requires removing the instrument cluster (5 screws if same as mine) and soldering to a PCB. The bulb is available from Radio Shack (or as it's now known in Canada as Circuit City).

Tony

96 S6

"Matthew Maddock" wrote in message news:dbmdka$m2d$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

Reply to