dashboard indicator lights

1996 audi a6 some of the dashboard lights have gone out
the R N D etc lights, the outside temp and milage, and the fuel computer lights. these are all LED's I think. All the dasboard bulbs
are OK. Would anybody know what causes this
Thanks David Smith

by design we think.............means I've got about 18 months before mine completely fail....they are working there way across.

My guess is a loose solder joint if they are LED's. Normally they put some of these in series with some resistor, most likely this resistor is loose.
Al