Daytime Running Lights on a US 2004 S4

Hello,

I am living in Quebec, Canada and am about to purchase a US 2004 S4. However, one of our safety requirements is to have daytime running lights turned on. I read somewhere that this is an option in the computer that I can interface with the VAG-COM software, but my dealer's service man said that it is NOT possible to turn daytime running lights on.

I know that subscriber Rob has said that it exists and I desperately want to believe him, but if someone (including you Rob) could write back and inform me exactly where in the computer options I am to find this option, I would immensly appreciate it. The car is being held until Friday morning for me, so I need an answer ASAP (please).

Thanks to all who respond.

Niraj.

Reply to
nikohl

Niraj If you purchase the VAG COM software you will be able to turn on the daytime running lights. I have mine turned off, but all US cars are enabled for running lights. It is just a software matter. Go to VagCom website for particulars. I cannot speak for the Canadian cars though. GSP

Reply to
gsp8

Niraj, Did you ever solve your problem?

Reply to