Demist headlight

Changed the H7 bulb in my A2 and it has been misting up since then. Not sure why this might be. I checked on the plastic cover (that you need to open to
get access to the bulbs) was on properly and the rubber seal looks ok. The bulb is also fitted securely. Anyone got a good idea for a fix?

Put a smear of Vaseline on the seal before you fix it back.
I would not use Vaseline, as it can crack the seal and it drys it out eventually, buy Sillicone in a can and use that this is what the dealer uses to grease the sunroof seal door seals and any other seals
--
1move