Dension iPod install in TT

I am considering ditching the 6CD changer for my iPod which is currently on FM transmitter. I have a Brodit Proclip and want to have the Dension cradle attached to it with the cable routed through the
centre storage compartment so that I can unclip it and store it away when not needed.
Anyone done this or have any opinions or suggestions on such an install?
P Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:56:40 +0100, skrev Martin Smith

Here is a fiew links to some installations..
http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec101.shtml http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec72.shtml
numerous installations of phones and satelite tuners can also be found on these pages. http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec.html
--
regards