Design Fault A4 Cab

5 month old A4 Cab
Hardly ever used the passenger seat fold at I dontnormally carry people in the back BUT
Tried to use it the other day and 'snap' goes the cable on the seat release
Turns out the cable in the seat has snapped
Audi will repair under warranty but get this ......
A New seat will be required, they will be removing the leather from my seat and will be re-stitching it (by a third party) onto the new seat
All I can say is, it better look as good as it does now, and thank god it did'nt happen outside of warrantly