Diagnostic socket S8 - Ross-Tech

Can someone tell me where the diagnostic socket is on a 2000 model S8 (UK RHD). Reason for the query is that I'm considering shelling out for Ross-Tech, and I want to check the connections.

Stupid question, but presumably Ross-Tech's VAG-COM will work with Audis of all markets, not just the models imported to North America?

Regards

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Morton

Drivers side, lower dash, near the door...

Reply to
daytripper

That 20-pin rectangular purple job?

Regards

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Morton

That's the one.

VAG-COM will definitely work with European cars.

Reply to
Peter Bell

Thanks for this and the other reply.

Regards