Diagnostic socket S8 - Ross-Tech

Can someone tell me where the diagnostic socket is on a 2000 model S8 (UK RHD). Reason for the query is that I'm considering shelling out for Ross-Tech, and I want to check the connections.
Stupid question, but presumably Ross-Tech's VAG-COM will work with Audis of all markets, not just the models imported to North America?
Regards
Jonathan
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:38:08 +0000 (UTC), "Jonathan Morton"

Drivers side, lower dash, near the door...

of
That 20-pin rectangular purple job?
Regards
Jonathan
"Jonathan Morton"

That's the one.
VAG-COM will definitely work with European cars.

Thanks for this and the other reply.
Regards
Jonathan