diesel engine in a 1990 audi 100 avant quattro 2.3 ??

Hi, I have a 1990 Audi 100 Avant Quattro 2.3 manual transmission and consider an engine swap. Can someone tell me what diesel engines that will fit into my car, with no or minor modification.
I would also appreciate information were I can purchase a new audi/VAG diesel engine for a resonable price.
thanks !