Digital Radio (UK)?

I live in England and have an A4 with an Audi Symphony stereo system. I'd rather like digital radio in the car (I've become addicted to a digital-only station). Is anyone aware of a (reasonably priced) DAB
add-on that can be used with my existing system, please?
Thanks.
Peter.

Have a look at this option: http://www.revo.co.uk/digital-radio/specs.php
--
Peter Bell - snipped-for-privacy@bellfamily.org.uk

Thanks. That's a possibility, certainly, though it's not quite what I had in mind.
Peter.

No, indeed. Having had DAB in the house since 1998, I enquired about the availability of DAB when I ordered my A6 in 2000. When I ordered the RS6, in 2003, there still wasn't a DAB option. However, as of this year, DAB is available in current A6 and A8 models.
--
Peter Bell - snipped-for-privacy@bellfamily.org.uk