Do I need the Extended Warranty?

I have a 2001 Audi A6 V8 with 43k miles on it. Would you advise purchasing the extended warranty for it? My dealer wants close to $2500 for it with a $100 deductible. Any advice? Thank you in advance.

Reply to
NikIndy

I too looked at extended warranty for my '01 A6 1.8T and audi wanted £800 per annum. So I decided to put that £800 to one side in my own bank account and draw on it if needed...

Reply to
liam