Do you need parts?

Hello to all.. I thought I'd offer fellow Audi lovers some help in finding the parts for their cars. Our family business is Dar Auto Ltd. (auto shop) specializing in new and used parts for Audi, Volkswagen and other German cars. We're located at 34 Rivalda Rd. Toronto Ontario Canada. If you're looking for original parts for your Audi let me know. Call us at the shop 416-

742-7977. Tell my dad that Umar (that's me) referred you and he'll probably knock off about 10% off the price ;) Peace out. Umar
Reply to
dar_auto76

about 10%.............is that before or after he's added the 50% on........can you export to the UK

Reply to
Henry