Does Anyone know where you can take an ignition coil for an audi to be chked??

Hi to all, I wanted to get my ignition coil checked for an audi 100 yr 1990, I need to see if it's working properly. Do you know of place that I can
take my part to verify whether it's part working correctly???
Gianna, Another 1990 Audi 100 would be a good place to try..... There's more involved in getting a spark at a plug than a good coil (see my reply to your other question) Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Yes, there's a place just down the street, next to the Pizza joint, I think... they're very knowledgeable.......
K.
PS - A hint as to which part of the *planet* you inhabit would help!! ;-)