Does Anyone know where you can take an ignition coil for an audi to be chked??

Hi to all, I wanted to get my ignition coil checked for an audi 100 yr 1990, I need to see if it's working properly. Do you know of place that I can take my part to verify whether it's part working correctly???

Reply to
gianna.yett

Gianna, Another 1990 Audi 100 would be a good place to try..... There's more involved in getting a spark at a plug than a good coil (see my reply to your other question) Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears

Yes, there's a place just down the street, next to the Pizza joint, I think... they're very knowledgeable.......

K.

PS - A hint as to which part of the *planet* you inhabit would help!! ;-)

Reply to
K Bourke