Does anyone use Dynamat?

I'm considering putting Dynamat insulation on the rear deck of my A4. Does this really help the rattles?
Bruce

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t 201

Yup, I used some dynamat as well as some thicker window sealer foam padding in the rear deck of my A4 when I installed the Infinity Basslink, which is hanging off the rear deck in the trunk.
Cheers,
Pete