Door Skin & Driver Fender

1992 Audi 100CS. Light Silver color. I had a "uh-oh" a while ago and smashed my driver side fender and driver door skin right where the two
meet and they're crunched pretty good for 8" or so on either side of the seam where they meet. where is a place to get these parts repalced hopefully from a parts car, the parts new are so expensive and repros of them that need to be painted are quite expensive too. i just want to see if i have any reasonable course to take here to get my car looking good again.
Check with a U-pull-it junk yard to the same year and model.
Replacing the fender is really quite easy. The door is doable for a DIY is you have a friend to help lining up the hinges.
Cost would be much less than new or repo. A U-pull-it place is probably the way to get the best cost.