draining limps speed Audi A4 B5 1996 1.6liters

Hello,
I'm french, i've got an audi A4 1.6L of 1995. I have made a drain of my limps speed and I would like to know how many liters of oil 75W90 i need ?
I explain : There is an side opening on the limps speed, i would like to know if I must fill the limps speed to this opening or if I must just put an exact quantity because on a document i have read 2.25 liters only ?
I hope that you understand my answer...
Mateo from france
Mateo, I think you are looking for the word "differential" - in the 1987 Audi 100/200 (= "type 44") there are 2 holes - one is to drain the differential (on the bottom of the case), the other is to fill the differential (on the side of the case). The amount, and type of fluid you put in is important. On the type 44, the manual transmission/center differential use GL4 type oil, and the rear differential uses GL5. You should get a Bentley repair manual for your car if you plan to do the repairs by yourself. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

an