dunlop sp sport a2 tire pressure question

Hi: Just replaced a set of Continentals (at 30,000 miles) with 4 Dunlop sp sport a2's - NTB here in Pittsburgh has pressure at 35 psi. Seems a little soft, but my '99 A6 Avant sticks to the road like a new car. Put 200 miles on them yesterday. Anyone else have any long term results with these tires on the A6 (Avant or other models) I'm liking these tires. NTB matched a tire rack price @ 83 bucks a pop. Thanks.

Reply to
myoda

SP A2 are pretty good all-season tires, especially considering the low price. As far as tire pressure, look at the sticker on your fuel filler door. That's what you should be running.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

No less than 35 psi. Good tire, great price!

Reply to
Tony Shimi