Dust in steering column?

Wrong. You're still spelling it wrong. It's ETIQUETTE, right? I may also take your word about your not being lazy since you keep typing one or two extra t's all the time! Keep thinking spelling to be more important than etiquette, though.

Yours,

JP

"Spider" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts

Prima! That's what your elaborated answer finally deserves. I'll try one or more of your approaches.

Danke schön.

JP Roberts

"C.R. Krieger" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts

Merriam Webster:

Main Entry: et·i·quette Pronunciation: 'e-ti-k&t, -"ket Function: noun Etymology: French étiquette, literally, ticket -- more at TICKET Date: 1750 the conduct or procedure required by good breeding or prescribed by authority to be observed in social or official life

Wow, we sure ain;t gots none 'O that 'round here!

We used to hose down cars at the dealer with a product form Kent. I beleive Worth makes a product similar now. Fixes annoying plastic squeeks.

Reply to
JPF

Indeed I am. Wow, and you picked it out properly two posts in a row! I'm sure your parents would be so proud of the smart fellow you turned out to be.

Yes. Thank you *so* much for the correction.

All the time? Well, I don't think you know that for sure.

That's precisely what you are doing in your post, Mr. Roberts. A spelling flamer - how original.

Spider

Reply to
Spider

Well, Mr Spider, I think you'll find it hard to come to terms with the fact I am not inflamed by your comments at all.

Maybe it would be time we forgot about our bad record of etiquette differences, wouldn't it? Might even buy you a beer if you spelled that right... :)

Yours,

JP

"Spider" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts

The up-volume thing works so far, though it's still a PITA when the stereo is off.

Yes, and I knew talc was good for PITAs but I never suspected it might do the trick there, too.

Keep you posted.

JP "C.R. Krieger" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts

I certainly have come to terms with the fact that you are quite inflamed - otherwise you would not have posted reply after reply after reply...

I don't see why. You're merely a hypocrite that's now giving up. that's OK, you were flailing pretty badly anyway.

Bier? Naturalich. :)

Spider

Reply to
Spider

Since you lost the battle I was just offering you some hope but I can now clearly see what you are, just an ignorant loser as can be seen from your nonsense ongoing battle agains AstraVanMan.

"Spider" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts

I meant "against", natürlich. Seems your German spelling is as bad as your English equivalent.

"JP Roberts" escribió en el mensaje news:blk1pp$66m$ snipped-for-privacy@news.ya.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts

Of course - well, unless you take into account the possiblity of misspellling on purpose, right?

It's a wonderful fantasy. You just keep on believing that.

Grammar problems, much? LOL.

You calling me an "ignorant loser" is about as ironic as it can get.

LOL.

Keep it up - I am getting a huge kick out of your flailing.

Spider (when in Rome...)

Reply to
Spider

I'd like to keep it up if you had provided solid arguments, but this not being the case, I should call this "end of thread".

Anyway, I still have to hear of any practical solutions coming from you but I'm afraid Krieger did an excellent job of that.

However, if not your common sense at least your rethorics seems to be better in your last threads. Oh, and did you have those proofread?

JP "Spider" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts

"JP Roberts" selfishly top-posted in message news:...

Just because *you* do not consider them solid doesn't mean they weren't.

I had to disassemble, then reassemble the shrouding on the steering column. No big deal - any idiot with a screwdriver could figure it out.

One of the best things about USENET is the unintended irony that spews forth with regularity.

Here we have just such an example - comments about common sense, rethorics [sic] and proofreading. All pure gold.

Spider

Reply to
Spider

Now if you spell etiquette with too many t's why shouln't I be able to place h's where I want to? That, at least, proves my fingers aren't sticky.

"Spider" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts

"JP Roberts" lazily top-posted in message news:...

No. If you wish to criticize others, you should try at least to avoid that thing that you criticize. Glass houses and stones and all that.

Spider

Reply to
Spider

*TWENTY-TWO* messages pointlessly sniping at each other? Knock it off, willya?

Geez, and I thought *I* was petty ...

-- C.R. Krieger The Newsgroup Nazi

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

OK, end of thread for good!

JP "C.R. Krieger" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts

Learn how to exercise self-control, willya?

You are. Who is it, again, forcing you to read this thread *and respond to it?*

BTW, if you invoke the word "Nazi," does that means you lose, due to Godwin's Law?

Just curious,

Spider

Reply to
Spider

Obviously not - if Godwin's law had applied, then I wouldn't/couldn't have posted

;o)

H1K (Who hadn't even /contemplated/ reading the thread until CR joined-in)

P.S. Is calling someone a "Mussolini" a semi-violation, a full violation, or a Geopolitical expression in our cuddly EC/War-on-Terror worldview? Is there room for a "Il Duce" clause?

Italian members - feel free to answer, even if I'm rooting for the "other" guys tomorrow ;o) Williams being the /most/ local to me.. ;o)

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

I keep hoping you guys regain your senses and once again become topical, where you have some credibility, IMO. If you want to trade insults, why don't you go to alt.bad_comics.don_rickles?

Beats the hell outta me. I just figured if I was going to regulate newsgroup behavior, I oughta' have a nice title for it. Sieg heil! /:^'

-- C.R. Krieger The Newsgroup Social Democrat?

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

A beautiful dodge of a pertinent question. Credibility isn't really a concern for me, as you should know from reading my exchanges in r.a.d. If people like my commments, great. If they don't, tough. End of story.

But complaints of topicality in this exchange are pleasantly ironic.

Oh, now that's just wrong. Don Rickles is classic sarcastic comedy, and a prototype for today's class of stand-up. a.b_c.jerry_lewis - that's where you should have gone, LOL.

A beautiful emoticon! Bravo!

Since you invoked it on yourself, I think "probably not." "Brown Shirts" and "Goose-Steppers" and the like certainly would approach the line. After all the bandying about with the term Fascist in connection with the current U.S. Administration, I wonder if Godwin's Law applies much?

ObAudi:

It's nice to have an intelligent battery charger. If you hook up the leads wrong (dumbass), and it refuses to put power to the circuit such that your ECU is saved, then life is good. The A4 lives to drive another day. :/

BTW, leaving the interior lights on all night does the battery in pretty well for the next morning. Just FYI. ;) And don't yell at SWMBO for the screw-up, because it's obviously not her fault if *you* didn't catch it, right? Just another FYI, courtesy of yours truly.

Spider

Reply to
Spider