engine oil, gear box oil and spark plug for A4 1.8T

Hi all,
do you have the specification of the engine oil, gear box oil and spark plug that for Audi A4 (1.8T) and do you have any recommendation of these?
thanks & regards, Ben

plug
Here's what goes into my '01 A4 1.8TQ manual:
engine oil: Mobil1 0w-40. I believe the owner's manual actually recommends 0w-30 though, but unfortunately M1 0w-30 does not meet the ACEA A3 specs which are also called for in the manual. That's not to say that M1 0w-30 won't work. Other good synthetic oils in the US): Redline 5w-40, Amsoil 0w-30, Castrol Syntec 0w-30 (but only the one that says Made in Germany on the back label since it's actually the European Castrol SLX - hard to find though).
transmission oil: GL-4 spec (not GL-5). Something like Redline MT-90 should do fine or just stick with the Audi OEM fluid which is apparently also very good.
spark plugs: NGK PFR6Q
Cheers,
Pete

For more info on AMSOILs Ow-30 motor oil and tranmission/gear lube check out www.thebestsyntheticoil.com