EPC and Check engine?

I have a 01 A6 2.7T. When I used the cruise, My EPC light would come on and it seamed like the w/g would stay open on the turbo beacuse they would not spool
up... now it is happening all the time. The dealer cannot figure it out. any one had this issue?
Thanks
Bobby
Hi Bobby,
check ac-pedal, hfm, throttle, wastegate AND fault codes
Jan

not spool up... now it is happening all the time. The dealer cannot figure it out. any one had this issue?