Error Code Reader 1993 Audi 90

So I have an OBD II to OBD I converter cable. Does anyone know what code reader is the best for me to purchase? Something under $100.
Thanks

So you have one of these cables? http://cgi.ebay.com/VW-Audi-Skoda-COM-OBD2-II-KKL-DIAGNOSTIC-CABLE-VAG-COM_W0QQitemZ160074446119QQihZ006QQcategoryZ43989QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Read here: http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/faq_1.html#1.1 If your car has the old "2x2" Data Link Connection, check if there is a wire going to each pin, as shown in the picture. If there are four wires, VAG-COM should work. If there are only three, it won't. According to the ross-tech.com site it may work for your '93 Audi 90! :-) http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/applications/90cabrio.html
Try out the limited version to see if it works. Just download the correct version that is for your adapter and if it works then you can buy it to unlock more features of it. ;-) http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/download /
later, dave (One out of many daves) http://vwdoc1.tripod.com /