ESP In Audi A4

Can someone tell me if Audi included the Electronic stabilization program as standard equipment on a 1996 A4 with a standard suspension?
Thanks

Can someone tell me if Audi included the Electronic stabilization program as standard equipment on a 1996 A4 with a standard suspension?
Thanks

I don't think ESP was offered on the A4 until the end of MY2000....

Correct, and even then (2000 and 2001) it wasn't standard equipment. It was an option. Easiest way to tell: if you have an ESP button in the center console, your car has ESP.
Cheers,
Pete

No, ESP was not available in 1996. What you may have, depending on which engine is fitted, is ASR (Anti-slip regulation - traction control).
Do you have a button amongst the row at the top of the centre console which is marked 'ASR'?