Exciting Game to play and achieve the Audi A3

Playing a game is our favourite hobby. It is very simply game to play the win Hidden Audi
We all know that every game has some rounds.Like that way Finding the Hidden
Audi game also has three rounds.
The Qualifying round, the Turbo round and The Las Vegas Round.
we should enter the game from the Qualifying round- answering the one simple questions per week.after that we should go in the Turbo round- here answer the final questions which are related to specific models , transmission and color of Audi.
And In Last ,to reach the Las Vegas Round, and find the hidden audi.
would you like to more about the games, come with me ... http://www.desertaudi.com

can we do this while driving?
Steve.