Extended Warranties from secure.warranty.ca

Has anyone purchased from Extended Warranties for Audi A4. My A4 1.8 (CVT) will lapse for warranty within the next few months.

I'm weighing purchasing of the Extended Warranty, and was quoted by Audi dealer in Etobicoke 2900 CD$ for additional 80k or 2 years.

Any thoughts on CVT's ater warranty need for expensive servicing which would justify this additional expense?

Reply to
ForteAgent

Compared to extended warranties in the US, $2900 for only 2 years/80k km is expensive!

4 years ago, I got a 4-year, 4900 mile (77k km) extended warranty on a '98 A6Q for $1600 US == $2000 CD$. Infltion hasn't been high enough to bridge that gap!

-- Jay. (remove dashes for legal email address)

Reply to
Jay Somerset

Jay, did you mean 49,000 miles? Where did you get that from? I am currently trying to decide what to do about that. I am getting a little frustrated with some of the (admittedly minor) things going on with my car. While they are all covered by the factory warranty, unless I get an extended warranty, I am not sure I will keep the car after the factory warranty expires.....

Thx,

Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58