extremely stupid question

What is the relationship between audi and bmw?

told you.

Reply to
John

I don't think your question is stupid at all in financial terms. I would also like to know the answer to it.

JP "John" escribió en el mensaje news:WO7db.599984$uu5.98555@sccrnsc04...

Reply to
JP Roberts

"John" skrev i melding news:WO7db.599984$uu5.98555@sccrnsc04...

Audi. BMW. Citroen, and so on..................

Reply to
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Both supposed to be made in Germany?

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Engage your computer software also known as a "search engine."

Google works pretty well for this.

Good luck,

Spider

Reply to
Spider

None, AFAIK. Audi is owned by VW. Unless you call being competitors a "relationship"...

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

I really don't know why you bother posting to newsgroups.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Not very good. They are enemies in the market place.

Reply to
Ernest

Both are headquartered in Bavaria. That's about it. Still, it gives both marques more character than the overengineered Swabian Pigs from Stuttgart.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; drive both)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

How is this post helpful in any way, Peter? I know you have a hard-on for me, and are just itching to get into another pissing match.

Go ahead, I'm not scared in the least. Your lack of wit has already been demonstrated thoroughly.

Spider

Reply to
Spider

What've you got against Porsches?

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

LOL!! Pot, kettle, black.

Yeah, whatever.

I'd bother if it didn't get so mind-numbingly boring so quickly. Thankfully I've got better things to do.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Gee, Google is software on John's computer? Huh. And all this time I thought it was a *web application*.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

You can spare yourself the Google search, there isn't any relationship between Audi and BMW. Unless you count that they're both based in Germany, both have U.S. headquarters, and compete aganist one another. Hope that helps.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

No; the *overengineered* Pigs. I *love* Porsches. ;^)

-- C.R. Krieger (Doesn't have a Benz, either ...)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Aren't you clever. Everyone knew what I meant. ;)

Spider

Reply to
Spider

I guess you don't really know what this means. My original post was at least a step in the right direction. Yours is just taking a piss.

I notice you couldn't help yourself in responding, though. Poor self-control?

Obviously a lie. Why bother responding at all?

LOL - take some clever lessons and come back, OK?

Spider

Reply to
Spider

LOL. When you first said Stuttgart, I knew you menat M-B. Then he brought up Porsche, and I immediately didn't know. IIRC, I have never heard you say a bad word about either before. But with your posting volume, I could have missed something.

Now, maybe a good flamewar over the 9X4 series of Porsches...

;)

Spider

Reply to
Spider

What was wrong with the 964? ;-P

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

LOL.

I once had the opportunity to drive a turbo 944 at a club event. That car was damned fast, and nice to drive. I'm not sure what the cost of continuing ownership would have been, but it sure was a nice car. Because of their "red-headed stepchild" sort of status, I guess you can usually pick up the 9X4 series of cars for reasonable money. Keeping them on the road might be another thing - I'm fairly sure the insurance companies only need to see the brand...

Spider

Reply to
Spider