F.S. Audi A8 Rims Excellent condition! Cheap!

I have 4 Audi A8 17" rims that I bought for my A6 Wagon. The tires on them are throw aways, they were wide performance tires and I never aligned the car when I put them on. These are factory A8 Rims in
excellent condition. They fit 92-98 A6 Wagon and 97 Up A8. They may fit others but I'm not sure.
Replacement cost @ $468 each puts the package worth $1872 if new. These are like new.
Asking $500 firm Pictures available upon request
They are located in Milford New Hampshire and I will not ship them.
Please email me with any questions.. Thanks Dennis Gautreau

Do you mean that you won't PAY for shipping, or that you require someone to come pick them up?
Could you send me a picture of the rims. I recent bought a 2001 A8L and would like to update the rims. my email address is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thanks