FA: 1994 Audi RS2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $47113360&category˜35&rd=1

Add pictures here
✖
If you got this as a company car, I want your job.
How much for shipping to North America? (LOL)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $47113360&category˜35&rd=1
Add pictures here
✖

The last time I got a quote for transatlantic vehicle shipping it was about $1,000, but it varies seasonally and with demand, it seems. Federalisation will cost quite a bit more, I think :-(
--
Kind Regards
Christopher Roberts