FINALLY a decent used Audi search tool

No more going to EVERY dealer's website to see what kind of S4 they have.. Now I can enter the exact model (S4 Avant), year range, distance, and get a list of ALL available cars in an instant..
http://www.audiusa.com/certified_cpo_search_results_thankyou
Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.
The world is a little larger than the USA.......although Americans tend to deny this fact.
Ronald

True, but since I can only buy at US dealers, they represent *all* the dealers in my universe.

shut up!
R@L wrote:

And Europeans tend to assume that all Americans are cowboy hat-wearing isolationist Bush supporters.
- Greg Reed
--
1976 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 9-Pass sedan
(FS: http://www.dataspire.com/caddy )