FINDING ANTI-DAZZLE MIRROR

I need the passanger-side mirror for my '00 A4 1.8TQ, the "anti-dazzle" type. The dealership quoted me $230, for just the mirror!!! not even
the housing which luckely I don't need.
I've replaced the mirror with just a plain jane mirror from the local glass company, they cut perfectly to match the size and only cost $15. Big saving.
But, it requires me to also replace the little piece of trim that goes the circumfrance of the mirror. Any ideas, what can I use here or where on earth can I find that little trim piece.
Tim
Tim, there are plenty of Audi used part retailers around, just check Google. One that I have heard of positively (though no personal experience) is Force5 - believe they are in NH.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA