Firmware update navi plus

Hello, does anyone know if there's a firmware update for the navi plus system so I will be able to see where the radar controls are? The date of my firmware is november 2001
Thx
Paulus

The radar controls? What are they?!

I thought that was the latest for a Navi-D unit. I could be wrong. I think it's what I've got in mine though.
andyt