Fitting 16" Allroad tires and wheels to a 2004 S4

I have a chance to get a good deal on a set of 2004 16" Allroad wheels and tires. Does anyone have experience mounting them to 2004 S4? The calipers on the S4 are in the way, but I wonder if there are any spacers/adaptors that solve the problem.

-- Fred

Reply to
The Cascade Group, llc

Tell me your kidding?

16" rims on a S4?

And no they wont fit, your calipers are to big. You need to lay off the weed.

Reply to
Ronny

"The Cascade Group, llc" wrote

17" are the smallest rims that you can put on that S4, and even those, not all fit depending on spoke design.

Also, the rims for Allroad generally have rather low offset, so they'd stick out too far if mounted on the S4.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

No it is not the weed - I don't use it anymore, at my age I get the same effect when I stand up too quickly. Actual were I live I can could use a set of winter tires. The 235/40 18" are OK tractionwise, but not when it comes to stopping. Fred

Reply to
The Cascade Group, llc