Fixing spare wheel

I have '89 Audi 100 2.3E Avant (caravan) with LPG conversion. LPG tank is now where spare wheel used to be, and I now put spare wheel in another position, beneath the cover on the left (driver) side in the
trunk.
My problem is that now I can not secure spare wheel, and it makes noises on a bumpy road. There is a drawing in a Haynes manual, very small, not usable, but it seems that there is something holding it in place.
Can anyone take a photo, and post URL, and perhaps give me a part No so that I can make or look for that part?
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Nedavno Steve Sears pise:
| Yvan, | How are you at reading Russian? See: http://www.elcats.ru/audi/ and | look up the part number.
Only thing I cold find is some "wheel housingliner". It does not look like that on a drawing in a Haynes manual.
| I make extensive use of bungee cords that I can buy for cheap at the | local hardware store when I need to keep things from rattling around | in the trunk - like my socket set, my tool kit, stuff I need for work, | etc. Right now things are kept stationary by 3 sets of work boots, | winter coveralls, extra winter clothing, tool bag, snow brush, etc. | etc. etc. - it's all pressure-fit in.
I fixed spare wheel with a spunge placed between spare wheel and cower, but it looked like small part on a drawing, and I wanted to look as original part :-)
Thanks for your help.